A Fully-Featured Store Management Solution
Fully Customizable Environment
- Items and Prices
- Budgets and Forecasts
It is for example possible to inherit information from the parent hierarchy or specify:
- Different prices for different shops for the same item
- Different replenishment rules and origin (supplier, primary DC, secondary DC, etc.) for the multiple stocks of a given shop
- Different suppliers altogether
Inventories can be performed on multiple perimeters: from a single stock of single shop to all the stocks of a given shop or on a broader range across multiple shops.
Promotions, Fidelity Cards and CRM
- Special price on additional items e.g. "Buy 4, get 1 free"
- Percentage rebate on a specific item and/or category e.g. "Get 10% off all clothes between Apr 1 and Apr 5"
- Based on fidelity points e.g. "Earn 1000 points for every €100 spent"
- Mix & Match e.g. "Get 10% discount when buying both shirt and pants"
- Vouchers e.g. "Get a €10 voucher in exchange for 5000 fidelity points"
When promotions are used in conjunction with Fidelity Cards, it is then possible to build a CRM-centric cycle allowing for targeted operations on specific customer categories.